Here on Marholmen you can book the beautiful and historic Strandpaviljongen for a secluded and atmospheric Christmas party, Christmas table or Christmas dinner for the whole team or company. The venue can accommodate up to 80 people with plenty of room for mingling and dancing and there are many beds on the island for anyone who wants to stay overnight.
- Start with mulled wine outdoors around an open fire in the Christmas decorated courtyard outside. If the weather is bad, the mulled wine is served instead in the historic Grosshandlargården, located opposite the Strandpavilion.
- A 3-course Christmas-inspired menu or Christmas table is served in the Strandpavilion.
- Mingle and bar in the room after dinner
Package price from 1190 SEK per person excluding VAT.
Drinks will be added.
- The offer is subject to availability on all days between November 28 and December 20, 2023.
- The venue has a maximum capacity of 80 people.
- Christmas party with 3-course Christmas dinner minimum 30 people | Christmas table minimum 50 people
- Possible options: Sound, light, DJ, entertainment, conference packages, activities.
Walls seem superfluous when you can bathe in an outdoor tub under the open sky, breathe in the archipelago air and listen to the chirping of birds and the lapping of the waves. 7° Bad & Bastu is for those who long for a moment of rest and relaxation in the middle of nature.
Here on our fantastic archipelago island, even the conference lunch can be an experience! For hundreds of thousands of years, people have gathered around an open fire to cook and eat together, so it's no wonder that this is one of our most popular conference activities.
Follow @marholmen.hotell for inspiration for your next trip.